Show of Hands is a real-time polling application for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and (soon) the iPad. Poll questions are posted daily, and span a variety of topics. Recent questions include:
- Do you think a cure for cancer will be discovered during your lifetime?
- Do you believe the new health care reform law will reduce the Federal deficit?
- Have you used a phone book within the past twelve months?
- Mexican food or Italian food?
- Do you think the passage of the health care bill will help or hurt the Democrats in the November 2010 elections?
- Do you take vitamins of other supplements daily?
After voting, users can see real-time results for their state and nationally (via a "red/blue" map). Poll results can also be filtered by gender and political party.
Another feature includes the ability to view contact information (phone, address, email, twitter, youtube, etc) for your Congress members.